OUR RATES INCLUDE:
- All late model cars with air conditioning and radio
- Free unlimited mileage
- Convenient airport & city pickup / drop-off locations
- CDW – Collision Damage Waiver (Zero deductible)
- Theft Protection Waiver (Zero deductible)
- No drop off charges on one way rentals within Italy (except Sicily & Sardinia)
- Free city and highway maps
- Free 24 Hours a day assistance
- Airport surcharges
- Road Tax
- 22% V.A.T. Tax
OUR RATES DO NOT INCLUDE:
- P.A.I. (Personal Accident Insurance)
- Refuelling fee
- Delivery and collection
- Fees for additional drivers
- Luggage / Ski Racks
- Tire chains
- Baby seats
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
- To pick up a rental car you must possess a valid driver’s license (held for at least one year) and be at least 18 years of age for categories “EBMR”, “EDMR” and “EXMR”. At least 21 years of age for categories “CDMR”, “CWMR”, “IXAR”, “IDMR”, “IWMR” and “IVMR”. For all other categories you must be at least 25 years of age.
- Reservations only confirmed by category and not by car model within a category.
- Car rental based on 24-hour clock. An extension (grace period) of 30 minutes is allowed for drop-off after the elapsed time of rental. An extra day will be charged after that.
- Refuelling charges (subject to V.A.T. tax) will apply for vehicles dropped-off without the same quantity of fuel found in the car at beginning of rentals (usually a full tank).
- A refundable fuel deposit of minimun 500.00 Euro will be charged (payable by cash or credit card) locally at car pickup time.
- For return of the car in any other city within Italy’s mainland there will be no additional charge. For pick up in Sardinia / Sicily and drop off anywhere else in Italy an additional charge will apply (please enquire at time of booking).